Thursday 11 April 2013

MASC--Jo Rioux and Jeremy Tankard

This year I am going to MASC.  The MASC that I am going to is a writing and illustrating workshop.
Me and my sister are going to the same artist Jo Rioux and Jeremy Tankard.  Jo Rioux is a illustrator and anther.  I have seen here website and one of her drawings, and trust me  she is amazing.  And I am pretty sure that her writing is going to be absolutely amazing too.  Jeremy Tankard is an amazing artist/illustrator.  I love his pictures and I love the style that he uses for his pictures.
You should check out there websites:
Jo Rioux's Website
Jeremy Tankard's Website


1 comment:


  1. Did you learn a lot at their workshop? Tell me more about it if you you can. I am enjoying your blog very much and like I told J. I can't wait until you two help me set up my blog when you come to visit.

    ReplyDelete