Monday 7 January 2013

A Cool and Quick Craft!

  If you are looking for something to do around the house, here is a really neat craft that me and my sister did.
All you need is:
-paper bags
-construction paper
-buttons (optional) for the eyes
-and glue
What you do for this craft is make a bunch of different parts to a sock monkey and glue them onto a paper bag. Then you can add lots of details like, earrings, bows, capes, etc. Oh, and make sure that you add a personality to your puppet! And there you have it, that's how to make your own sock monkey paper bag puppet, it's that simple! And if you want to, you can make a different animal like, lions, turtles, pigs, etc.
Here are some examples of what me and my sister came up with !


photo.JPG
Our sock monkey puppets, chillin' out together!!

photo.JPG
Anne (my sock monkey puppet)
photo.JPG
Super Monkey (Julianna's sock monkey puppet)
We had so much fun making these, and I hope you will to!

No comments:

Post a Comment